25 września 2010

CONTEST!!!

Do you have any talent? Can you draw, do makeup on Stardoll, design beautiful clothes or something else? Show what you can do best! You must ONLY send me your designs / pictures and describe his passion:)

Here are the categories:
  • sketch, drawing
  • Computer Graphics
  • clothing design
  • making scenery on stardoll
  • doing makeup on stardoll
  • are you interested in some other category of art, which was not written here? Ask me if your category is good too!
 Of all the submitted works will choose 10 people until 31. november 2010. You have a lot of time!

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO?
1. Choose a category (or more than one category), which are the best for you.
2. Describe what you like to do, for example. sketch - describe how you do what you draw, in short Advertise yourself and your talent, show that you have to win this contest!
3. Select the 2 images for each category that you chose

YOU MUST WRITE ME WHAT IS WITH NICK STARDOLL!!

Macie 2 możliwości wysyłania swoich prac i zgłoszeń:
1. to my email: esther0001@wp.pl
2. in a message on stardoll - sending work as a link (eg from tinypic.com)

PRIZES!


Well, I wrote about the competition, but what are the prizes?
I want to do in December an exclusive fashion show. It's unique because each model will get graphic (As prizes for Topmodels) and will show my winter collection. I'll do a new page forever on my blog, where I will describe each person, who win any edition of the contest (and there are four editions: in September, October, November and December) and her/ his passion:) I think it's great to see your MeDoll in this show, but the decision is yours :D

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Szukaj na tym blogu